16 March 2006

Busy days....



The last weeks I have been and I am very very busy...
Books to listen, languages to study, programs to debug...
Right now I am using 2 computers on the top of their resources... and still
need more...


Since Dylan arrive to home, my life is plenty of stress... and that is good,
very good. After many years having stress and pressure daily, I was missing
it. My body need stress, I need stress. To much relax make me nervous :o9

And why after Dylan arrive? And who is Dylan?

When Dylan arrive, we started to search for another flat because the contract
on the last one was going to finish. Then move to the new flat, explain him
everything, teach, explanations, help, ....

Dylan is a french-English guy who have come to work here on the radio with
me. He is not EVS, but "Leonardo da Vinci".

He bring new ideas and projects and how I am his solutions-provider because I
am the technician of radio, I am very very busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Too Cool for Internet Explorer