28 May 2006

Ruben on the road.


This is the title of a mail that I sent to some friends in Hungary the same day
that I started my 5-days trip around Hungary.

On Monday morning I packed a few things and took a train direction to Budapest
together with my folding bike.

It's not usual on me to do something like this without have everything planned
and fix, but I had to do it soon and it's also true that improvisation don't
scare me.

It was during 5 days because I promissed to Dylan (my french flatmate) that I
would be on Saturday at home to celebrate together his last weekend on
Hungary.

Here I want to thanks to all the people who answered that mail and specially
to those who finally hosted me on their houses.

I had very nice experiences, found new friends on my way, discovered new
places and travel with my bike with a freedom like no other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Too Cool for Internet Explorer