29 October 2006

Oporto / Porto and the beaches on the south.


Comming back from Coimbra to Guimaraes I had to let the bike on Oporto because
the last train didn't accept bikes, so today morning I went back to Oporto
for the bike and by the way, to do this route

http://www.cp.pt/cp/displayPage.do?contentId=ba543fda0954a010VgnVCM1000007b01a8c0RCRD&vgnextoid=919ed90ed1e69010VgnVCM1000007b01a8c0RCRD

and I did :o)

I could tell many stories about funny things that happened on my way, but I am
tired and this is just a blog, not my life on text mode. I will keep it
between my memory and me :0)

The next sunny weekend I am thinking on doing the same, but on the other side
of the river, i.e. on the north of Oporto.

It's incredible how many things I did today... I am very happy because today I
lived every minute, not like the last but like no other.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Too Cool for Internet Explorer