18 October 2005

Learning German for Spanish people = Aleman para españoles


I have decided to learn German. Due that my next destiny is Europe again, and
thinking that only English will not be sufficient, I have decided to learn
German.
But not on the classic way, official language school or academies.... I'm on
hurry and I don't like language courses... I know, I know... that's the
normal way, but I use to think by myself and not to take the normal way
without think in other ways of doing the things.

I have took some books from my university library. After see them, I have
discovered that there is one great book of Assimil Editorial.

Now, I am working only with it in the text media.

But...... listening? I need to listen German as well... There is many ways
to listen German: radio broadcast, putting text in a text to speech program,
etc. But I have decided for audio files of German for Spanish as well as the
book because I think is the best way.

I have searched for webs about that and http://www.dw-world.de seems to be
what I was looking for...

A problem!! There is no way to download all the audio files easily....
Grrr... :o(

No problem for Linux. Using wget I can download whatever I want from
anywhere...

To be fast, this is my command
# wget --recursive --verbose --tries=10 --server-response --level=5 --accept
mp3,ogg,wav,html,htm --reject jpg,gif,png --retry-connrefused --follow-ftp
--span-hosts --mirror --no-directories
http://mp3.dw-world.de/dwelle/sprachkurse/spanish/

although I guess that only with

# wget --recursive --verbose --accept mp3,ogg,wav,html,htm --mirror
--no-directories http://mp3.dw-world.de/dwelle/sprachkurse/spanish/

would be sufficient. Now I have dozens of lessons in mp3 all together on my
disk.

----
I hope this be useful for somebody. If you are in this case, take a time to
do the same for other people when you waste some time doing something that
you didn't find in Google ;o)

Words for google: aprender aleman español españoles libros libro audio mp3
gratis rapido assimil

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew BRad said...

Much thanks to you for sharing tips on learning the German language. Indeed, everybody truly adores learning another language. I'm one of those individuals who was excited about learning the German language, however, I at first experienced issues due to inviability of resource, yet now I found a Best German Grammar Book by Olivia and Hills Press, which makes me get familiar with the German language smoothly.

3:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Too Cool for Internet Explorer