29 May 2006

Ruben on the road. (Chapter II.Pécs)

On Wednesday afternoon I took a train to Szekszard. There I planned to spend

the night and go to Pecs the next morning.

I was on the right train, but not on the right carriage, so finally my travel
ended on Pecs.

When I arrived to Pecs it was raining. It was raining more and more and
I didn't have any idea of where was the street of my friends. On the city I
only found small maps and everybody told me something different about the
location of that street. After 1:40h cycling under the rain I arrived to the
house.

The next day I woke up soon ready to explore all the city during 2 days. What
a surprise... I saw almost all and more in just one day.

Anyway the second day was very interesting and nice. On the end of the
afternoon I cycle up a mountain during almost 1 hour until reach the TV-tower.
Then a big race to the center, fast dinner in a restaurant and running again
to home to go together with my hosting friends to a meeting with others
Volunteers.

After the meeting and some beers -->> Party time!!! I spend my last hours in
Pecs dancing in a latin disco and then on a normal one.

Then go home, pack my things, sleep 1hour and take the train to Budapest and
then to Debrecen.

The return travel was very long, but I was very happy. I did everything I
wanted to do, my camera and usb were full, my bike still working and I
arrived on time to Debrecen. I was feeling like if I was Willy Fog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Too Cool for Internet Explorer