27 November 2006

Yeaaahhhh... I finished Portuguese III.

Just like that. Finally today I completed the 90 lessons (Portuguese I, II
and III).

Now I can speak quite a lot in Portuguese. There is only one small
inconvenient, it is Brazilian-Portuguese. So I have to learn also the
differences between pt_PT and pt_BR.

To celebrate it I had dinner with some cups of sangria and now taking some
shots (chupitos) with my friend Lajos. Yeaaaaahhhh...!!!

But it doesn't finish here. I really want to become bilingual and I already
have another course with very different style (more reading and listening
than speaking). Something to have fun with during the next 3 months. :o)
------

Humildade é a virtude de quem não tem outra

--Luís Felipe de Azevedo

2 Comments:

Blogger Fran said...

Enhorabuena muchacho, ¡aún recuerdo cuando empezaste!

He echado un vistazo por encima a tu blog (lástima que no tenga más tiempo, últimamente vivo estresaillo) y parece que te va muy bien, de lo que me alegro un montón. Sigue disfrutando y ¡nos vemos!

10:15 pm  
Blogger Ruben }:o) said...

Gracias chaval! Yo tambien recuerdo cuando empece, una mañana desbrozando el patio del colegio alla en un pueblo llamado Villablino... :o)

Necesitarias muuuucho tiempo para ver el blog (contiene 3 años).

Disfruta tu tambien y mejor que quitarte el estres, yo te recomendaria que aprendieses a vivir con el, te acompañara durante mas tiempo del que crees.
Ciao melon!!

10:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Too Cool for Internet Explorer