19 February 2007

Project fulfilled successfully. Now time for holidays.


I just finished the presentation of the application that I have been
developing during the last 6 months and everything comply with the
specifications and work just fine.

My boss is really satisfied, and surprised I guess... :D

Also he wants to use it as start point for some Ph.D investigations because its open architecture that allows an easy adaptation for many diferent applications ...

And more, if the paper that we sent to EUROCON2007 is approved, I'll go to
Warsaw (Poland) on September-2007 to present it.

But now, is time for holidays. I still have to finish the documentation but I
already started to plan my trip with bike around Portugal. I say with and not
by bike because I will use the bike on the cities, but I won't go to Lisbon
by bike... I am crazy, but not so much.


--
Se um homem tiver realmente muita fe, pode dar-se ao luxo de
ser cetico.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Too Cool for Internet Explorer