30 November 2004

Ruben has an Gmail account!!!

Yes!! Thanks to Daniel Sangorrin and his friend Luis I have a gmail
account. It is .......... (....... was taken, a pity).

More. Yesterday I did a script to change automatically the end of my
mail-signature adding a phrase.

This is the phrase for today:
En todo el mundo, no hay soledad como en la gran ciudad. HAYES, Helen

I am making progress in my classes of Tango. In a few weeks I'll
become in a real tanguero. Don't confuse with tanga (Y) :P


The script is this (for who can be interested):
------------
#!/bin/bash
cat standard_signature >> firma_modificada
wget -O citadeldiatexto.php
http://servicios.citasyrefranes.com/citadeldiatexto.php && html2text
citadeldiatexto.php | head --lines=-2 | tail --lines=+2 >>
firma_modificada
------------

simple, right?

Enjoy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Too Cool for Internet Explorer