09 December 2016

A wonderful shortcut for Firefox


For various reasons I surf the web with my right hand close to the arrow keys and Enter.

Many times, while researching a topic I open many tabs in the browser and I check one by one, close some, etc....

And I though, maybe I could save the mouse travelling needed for those actions by using a shortcut ?


So I decided to
1. Install https://github.com/Lord-Kamina/keybinder
2. Use it to configure
Ctrl+Left arrow -> Move to left tab
Ctrl+Right arrow -> Move to right tab
Ctrl+Up arrow -> Close tab


After a few days using it, I can say that I am very happy. Sometimes I forget that the shortcut is there, but soon it will be automatic.

I wish I had thought about it before, just like the other tricks documented on this blog:

- App shortcuts for Firefox and Chromium on 'private mode'
- Screensaver freezing all browsers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Too Cool for Internet Explorer