28 December 2005

I am very ...

happy for decide study German before coming...

There was no a very strong reason to do it, but I did it and it was a great
decision. Now every time I have a communication problem, sometimes German
language is the key to solve it.

And the most incredible is that I studied it during 20 days more or less, but
it help to me like if I have studied during more than one year :o)

I am becoming a language-adict?
Do I hate Hungarian?
Will be German my second mother tongue?

Uhhhmmm..... it's hard to know..... but the time will say.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Ruben, where are your photos?
Please, place some photos and a translation of the spanish poetry, that must be good !!! It was nice time in debrecen for all of us, i guess. See you somewhere in the space, maybe virtual space, who knows, things happen. Bye !! - Lasma and Sanita, your new fans.

12:11 pm  
Blogger Ruben }:o) said...

On the right, go down and you will find some links in an area called "Archives". If you click the last one, you can see all the post of the last month together. By default, the blog only show a few posts on the principal page.

Enjoy!!! :o)
xxx Ruben.

12:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Too Cool for Internet Explorer