21 June 2006

From "Matrix" to "I robot"

from http://it.slashdot.org/it/06/06/20/1953256.shtml I read:

"Microsoft recently announced the launch of their new Microsoft Robotics Group
and the first product release, a software program to help robotics
developers."

... and I think... this start to look like the film "I robot". It's deeply
know that all the products of Micro$oft have hidden gateways that allow the
USA National Defense Agency (I don't know the correct name) to control these
computers with M$ software. And now, M$ goes for the robots market... If they
act in the same way that with the OS software, what is the result ?? => "I
robot".

They (the USA) have so big fear of everything that they could justify the
elimination of the rest of the world in order to keep themselves safe (second
Nazi war ??). But, even in that scenario they won't be safe, because they are
dangerous even for themselves. It's like those films where everybody is
frightened and nobody trust anybody. What happen finally...? Everybody try to
kill everybody and finally all except one or half survive...

They are crazy and they are dangerous....
On my opinion, if Windows is the OS that act as a software-virus, the USA is
the human-virus of the earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Too Cool for Internet Explorer