01 January 2005

Happy new year 2005!!!!


Helloooooooo.... :o)

After a long time .... I'm back.

This time I want to tell you how I finished the new year party. After be with
friends all night long we split off and I bought some crullers in a square
next to my house and one glass of chocolate and with it I went to the Náut
dock of my bay to eat the crullers with chocolate watching the sunrise of the
first day of 2005. It had a magnific view, the water in calm, the mountains
with snow in the top, sun rising and a small fog between the mountains and
water... you can't imagine that... And next to me there were two people
playing Didgeridoo [1] in one side and one guy playing a trumpet in the other
side. After some minutes, they all joined and started to play together and to
exchange the instruments. There were too some people taking photos. It's a
pity that I didn't have my camera with me... After some minutes taking the
sun and listening the 'music' I started to feel sleep and I thought that it
was the moment to go home...

This year? I guess that I will be estrange (extremely strange), plenty of
emotions, people, places and adventures, like any other of the years of my
simply life :o)
Plans? Finish the studies, find a Leonardo grant, go outside Spain to work
and/or make a european-volunteer program. Also take trips like the last one
of the 2004 Brussels-Edimbourg-London-Barcelona-Madrid-Santander eeeverything
non-stop. "If there are no plans, one can have dreams." But its are plans,
believe me :P Ah! And maybe, during the second semester, how I will have less
subjects, maybe I will start to create my own company (this is plan B for the
case of don't have full agenda) about the technology that I studied in my
thesis in Belgium.


[1]
http://www.tvo.org/stuff/stuff/images/digeri.jpg
http://www.life.uiuc.edu/robertson/personnel/robertson/Digeridoo.jpg

________________________________________
( Los cuarenta son la edad madura de la )
( juventud; los cincuenta la juventud de )
( la edad madura. HUGO, Victor )
----------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Too Cool for Internet Explorer